7.25 half pot | 8.75 full pot
- Lingia Estate Darjeeling (India)
Well-balanced and flavorful, Darjeeling is often called the Champagne of teas for its fragrant, muscat aroma.
- Keemun Hao Ya (China)
Called the Burgundy of Chinese teas, Keemun has a complex aroma and thick, full-bodied liqueur.
- Estate Assam Tezpore Garden (India)
A classic breakfast tea with a full malty flavor and substantial body.
- Ceylon Kenilworth Estate (Sri Lanka)
This is what excellent Ceylon tea is all about: Bright, clean, flavor and reddish color. One of our most versatile teas.
- Black Dragon (China)
This rare Oolong has a very smooth, deep flavor, with earthy notes.
- Genmaicha (Japan)
Young leaves are hand-harvested from carefully tended bushes in Shizvoka Prefecture. Puffs of roasted rice and barley are added.
- Nepal Himalaya View (Nepal)
A milder finer green tea from the high cultivation areas of Eastern Nepal.
- Temple of Heaven Gunpowder (China)
This tea offers full body and rich flavor.
- Lapsang Souchong (China)
Large leaf tea smoked over smoldering pine.
- Jasmine (China)
Very lightly fermented and scented with real Jasmine petals.
- Earl Grey (Sri Lanka)
Bergamot oil added to complement the tea, not overwhelm it.
- Russian Caravan
A strong, full-flavored blend of black and Oolong teas.
- Classic English Breakfast
A full-bodied blend of teas from India and China.
- Irish Breakfast
Rich, malty Indian teas highlighted with bright African teas.
- Moroccan Mint, Bossa Nova, Sweet Chamomile Mint, Pineapple-Mango
Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Greek Mountain, Blood Orange, Rooibos Ginger Lemon
- Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Coconut Green
- Chai7.95 half pot | 8.95 full pot
A lightly sweetened loose leaf blend of full-bodied black teas mixed with fragrant cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, cloves and black pepper. Served with a side of honey and steamed milk.
- Russian Style Tea7.95 half pot | 8.95 full pot
Your choice of tea served with brandied cherry preserves and lemon slices. In lieu of honey and other sweeteners, Russians love to stir in preserves.